RAFAEL DELBONI NICOLAU
São Paulo - Brasil
Work as a software developer, supporting the company's growth in the market and seeking my personal and professional improvement.
- Ten years experience of development and software related projects.
- Experience with Agile development and Scrum practices: pair programming, test driven development, continuous integration and retrospection.
- Mapping and definition of functional processes directly with customers.
- Databases: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL), PostgresSQL, SQLite, MongoDB, Redis and a variety of ORM's like Knex and Nhibernate.
- Development tools: GIT, VIM, Tmux, Docker, VSTS, Microsoft Visual Studio and Android Studio.
- Test: Jest, Chimp, Mocha, Chai, WebDriverIO, XUnit, Moq and FluentAssertions.
- Graphmosphere A Twitter bot that create geometric pictures and gifs from static noises [source]
- Super Dice Roll Super simple Telegram bot for rolling dices using inline query [source]
- Água Consciente Android App to calculate water volume spent based on time [source]
- KoaJS Api Startup Kit An well tested KoaJS user login api for bootstraping projects [source]
- Phaser Grave A PhaserJS clone of the game Grave [source]
- Master Class Digital Acceleration, Hyper Island, completed (November/2015)
- Bachelor of Computer Information Systems, Fundação Santo André, completed (December/2010)
- Mechatronics Technician, Instituto Pentágono de Ensino, completed (December/2005)
- Portuguese, English
WMS Chalenge - Itaú - 2015"The WMS Challenge" is a challenge of innovation, created to propose strategic issues for Itaú, in the scope of WMS, which encourages our employees to submit ideas and innovative solutions. This challenge is annual, and each year a different theme is proposed. Employees need to organize themselves into groups and register the ideas that they judge to solve the issue addressed in the theme of that year. The ideas then pass through a first filter and start to be developed together with the area of innovation, the process by which participants learn and apply the methodology of Design Thinking in their own ideas.
PRAD and Y Axis - Itaú - 2012, 2013 and 2015Award for high performance, recognition for technical professionals who have contributed differently, with innovative thinking, good customer relations and reaching points beyond its expected annual target. The highlight Y axis is an assessment by all co-workers which is assessed the relationship and teamwork.
Technical Team Highlight - Canon - 2010Annual prize which includes best employees in each department by recognizing the contribution, dedication and highlighting performance.
The Canon Americas Spirit - Canon - 2009Program recognition of employee contributions that demonstrates outstanding efforts in customer satisfaction, innovation, creativity, community work, productivity, morale building, quality and profitability. On its own initiative I undertook to create a development process and conversion of variable data forms for clients such Braspress (300 installed equipment) and Johnson Controls (200 equipment installed). For this, researched and developed a tool which today can also be used for the creation and conversion of other forms. Documented throughout the development process and taught training for my team.
Fullstack Developer: Deskbookers - Netherlands - Amsterdam - May/2017One year period. Worked as fullstack developer in a challenging startup environment supporting and developing a multi country/language e-commerce for booking meetings rooms.
Software Deploy: Itaú Private Bank Suisse - Swiss - Zurich - December/2015One week period. System deploy, data migration and training for a system developed for the Itaú’s office in Switzerland.
Exchanges: KGIC - King George International College - Canada - Vancouver - April/2013A one month period. English course with home stay.The EFI: Fiery Tech @ Connect - United States - Las Vegas - February/2011Advanced training conference for analysts and experts to help in identifying new business opportunities, offering customers the right solutions according to their needs and promoting its customers tools that will justify their investment in technologies EFI.